Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 74 - March 22nd - Last Resort RV Park, Rockport, TX

Lazy DayDenice up and made breakfast for us, and John and Brenda, of sausage and white gravy and Bisquits. Her white gravy was much better than you get at the local restrauants.Didn't do a lot more that for the rest of the day, but rest and read. I have been reading a book, "A Time to Die" by Wibur Smith. I have found it very good, with non stop action, so have had a hard time putting it down. All his books are about Africa, and this was no exception. It starts with a hunting trip for Lions and an Elephant, but continues when the subjects encounter waring African Factions, and they get caught up in between them. I just had to get to the end, so did little else, and finished it in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Great to know you enjoy Wilbur Smith, Dad. I have quite a few books by him in my library that you might like to read someday.

    ReplyDelete