Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 55 - March 3rd - Picacho Peak RV Resort

Not a whole lot to report today. Just kicked back for the morning after our Bacon and Egg breakfast. Denice brewed up some soup for lunch, and then we went to Casa Grande to do some restocking of the pantry shelves. Needed a Walmart fix I guess. Then stopped at the Outlet Mall on the way back. Made just a few small purchases. Then a Snow Cone for the return trip to Picacho Peak. Once home, put away our purchases, and wandered down to John and Brendas to shoot the breeze for an hour. Back home for Side Pork supper. We have always enjoyed Side Pork, but it needs lots of spices! I cooked (Broiled) it on the BAR-B-QUE. I have been packing a griddle of my mothers for years in the motorhome, but never used it. This seemed lke a great time, so I got it out of one of the back compartments, washed it up, and put it on the Barbie. I think that this is the first time it has been used in many a moon. I do remember my Mother cooking hot cakes on it on the coal stove on the farm. I had forgotten how big it was. It took the whole surface of my little barbie, but sure worked good. Then after supper we went back to John and Brendas for dessert. Angel Food and Strawberries. Pretty hard to turn that down. Now that's fine food for those that have to have Kraft Dinner for supper two days in a row, but they do have 1/4 million $$$ Motorhome!!!!!! Brenda said I would do this. ---
No photo ops today --------

2 comments: