Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 9 - Jan 16 - Quartzite

Up fairly early this morning for Breakfast and then off to town to the Flee Market by 9:00AM. Walked and walked and looked at all kinds of stuff - I guess whatever you might want or imagine - it is probably here. Blocks apon blocks of merchants. Rocks, Jewelry, hardware, RV stuff, and on and on. Denice made a few purchases for friends and family - I only bought some rock chips that I may be able to use in my bowl turning endeavors. Also bought a flag pole to raise the Canadian Flag I bought yesterday, over "Little Canada" at the RV parking area we are in. All walked out and shopped out by Noon - Stopped and had a LARGE Cinnamon bun for lunch and then came home. Relaxed all afternoon - we were going to go out for supper but Denice got a little too much sun, that we re not used to, and had a headache all afternoon, so I went and found some "Chesters" chicken for supper at "Love's Truck Stop" It was good - we always enjoy chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment