Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 17 - Jan 25 - Quartzite

Pretty Relaxing !!!! The big activity of the day was to take ELTORO down to the "PIT STOP" and fill with water and dump. Good for another week now. Then took the garbage to the Refuse Transfer station - From there I went down and went to an area of the flea market that I hadn't been to before - Denice wasn't interested so stayed home and looked after the home front. -- I was looking at tools and seeing if it might make sense to buy a small Honda Generator. I looked at both Honda and Yamaha - they are about the same price for a 1000 watt one - around $669 US. Not sure if it would make sense to buy one or not - a 1000 watt one will run most of the RV other than the microwave and the air conditioners - for another $200 Honda has a 2000 watt that should operate everything. Does that make sense when I already have a 5500 watt one built in ????? The Honda ones are a lot quieter, but $1000 buys a lot of gas for the one in the RV. How often would I use the small one ??? All questions I will have to dwell on. Once back home started the Bar-B-Que and cooked chicken for supper -Pretty Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment