Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 90 - April 7th - Last Resort RV Park - Rockport, TX

Little report required today. Rest, Relax, Eat. Seems like we have been doing a lot of that!! Went to HEB for a gallon of Milk and a dozen eggs - Cost $50 time we got out - How come it's always that way? Decide to do another Oak Bowl from the RV Parks Woodpile before I put the Lathe away.
Only 2 more sleeps until Travel Time.
Work all afternoon completing same. Turned out pretty well. It is small, but that is as big as I can turn on my small Lathe that I have with me. It is a bowl with a lid. Not sure what you would put into it, but I'm sure some Lady will find something ------ Any ideas Brenda?
Now trying to eat up some of the frozen food, to empty out the frig and freezer by the time we get home. Denice cooks up a big chicken breast for supper. Along with mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and sliced cucumber and tomatoes, rounded out to a very fine meal. My cook is the best, especially when she doesn't do "different".

2 comments:

  1. Very nice bowl Dennis and yes have some very good ideas for that bowl lol

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great job, Dennis, i too know what to use it for. aaahhhhhaaa

    ReplyDelete