Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 50 - Feb 26 - Arizona City (Casa Grande)

Fairly quiet day today. Worked on computers a good share of the time. Linda had just bought a new Toshiba so Tom was getting it all set up for her. Mine had been having a lot of problems --- ssllooww --- so we worked on it for a while also. Loaded a MalWareBytes program that Tom has had good luck with. After loading and running it showed 248 questionable files on my machine. I deleted all of them, and now it does seem to be running better, but still a little slow. Still getting some "Pop Ups" that should be blocked. I guess I may just have to put up with that. I have Vista on my computer and I guess 4 mbs of Ram is recommended and I only have 2. Tom just upgraded his to 4 mbs for $86 from "Best Buy". I may follow suite.Then Denice and I went down town Casa Grande for groceries. Found a "Fry's store, and stocked up. Now we can eat again!!! Do I look like I'm fading away?? - The frig is filled to absolute capacity.Once home and supplies all stowed away, had Tom and Linda over for a rum Caesar. After they went home, we cooked Catfish on the Barbie and Denice made a skillet of fried rice and chopped veggies to go with it. The rice and veggies had time to almost get crisp. What a Supper. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Washed dishes, too a couple of pics of the new moon, and now updating the Blog. One thing we sure notice down here is the short time from sunset to DARK. my eyes get pretty heavy soon after dark.
Good night for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment