Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mission, TX - 3rd Week - 3rd Month

Mar 19th (Monday)
Strong winds today - at 9:00PM had to put the awning up - gusting to 30MPH from SSW


Worked on my stained glass most of the day - Using my grinder to fine tune all the pieces to make precision fits
Mar 20th (Tuesday)
Put out the awning again this morning
Mar 21st (Wednesday)

Mar 22nd (Thursday)
soldering latest Stained Glass creation together today
Mar 23rd (Friday)
Nice hot day today


Complete my latest stained glass piece today. Not completely satisfied with it. My Monutains are not as defined as I had hoped, but for a first try at designing, I guess its not too bad. I did put a zinc frame around it, and that worked out well. I think I will try to enhanse some of the areas in the picture with some glass painting. I'm not an artist either, but will give it a try.

Re-order Anchor Seal today - I thought I had it ordered, but failed to complete the order last weekMar 24th (Saturday)
slightly foggy this AM, but that burns off by 10:00AM  - Then hot at about 90 F
Mar 25th (Sunday)
Another nice warm day


Went down to McAllen and bought some things Denice wanted - scent chips and some books from Barnes & Noble - I stopped at Best Buy and bought some printer cartridges for my printer

No comments:

Post a Comment