Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Charms of Branson, Missouri

Well, finally back on the Blankety-Blank Computer. Spend a good share of the past few days trying to get onto my Blog to do a new Posting. For some reason unknown, as soon as I put in my Password, the stupid thing would go into all kinds of contortions, and keep re-directing to an address in a circle route. Thats the best I can explain it. I have tried everything, and nothing seemed to work. However something I did must have been right, as all at once, "Here I Am". Denice says "write it down so you know what to do next time" I don't know what I did, so how am I going to write it down. "IT'S A COMPUTER". That explains it all.
Now, when I have a little more time I will fill in some of the Branson details. Today is US Thanksgiving, so we are cooking a turkey breast to help celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Snowing here in Alberta this morning, not supposed to last and should be good for Grey Cup Day on Sunday. We have had some really good days until this morning. Bye Marlene

    ReplyDelete